Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rabbits

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I should have looked at this thread a long time ago. Thanks for starting it Bluedog! Glad you guys are having a good time! Always wanted to, but never really did much rabbit hunting other than jumping on some brush piles with friends. A good dog sure would be a fun day out!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I should have looked at this thread a long time ago. Thanks for starting it Bluedog! Glad you guys are having a good time! Always wanted to, but never really did much rabbit hunting other than jumping on some brush piles with friends. A good dog sure would be a fun day out!

I've be rabbit hunting with beagles most of my life and still look forward to like the first day of deer season..... :banana:

Diablo54

Outside
You guys think monday morning would be any good hunting or will they be hiding in the holes:smiley_blackeye::smiley_chinrub:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You guys think monday morning would be any good hunting or will they be hiding in the holes:smiley_blackeye::smiley_chinrub:

Some of the best days in the field is the ones no one else will go out in.... Just sayin...Can't put them in the game bag sittin in front of the TV..... I was out all day yesterday and had a blast... Mostly because my buddy was missing them left and right lol..... But the dogs struggled at first due to the frosty conditions but as the day warmed up so did the hounds.... went 3 for 4 and had a blast....

when i was younger i used to go out rain or shine , sleet snow , or tornado it didnt matter as long as i was rabbit hunting , now that i live down here its so much harder to rabbit hunt cause theres not that many of them