Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Crazy with this weather going on today I drove by and stop middle of nowhere out in the country.... somebody lost the trampoline.
6EA98366-6067-4434-93EF-C4C1F2732708.jpeg
then drove to the property to drop corn off so I can back out this week. On that property Dustin used to have tree stand up next to the tree that fell.
B2C21BCA-1558-48CF-A855-153892AF0B13.jpeg

Then I drove by to other property to check on dustin’s blind to make sure it’s okay. 1 min way to arriving the property Dustin hunts on There was this tree that’s about to fall down anytime.
48B7F0C8-A4A9-4C03-ACB3-8006299F2C2B.jpeg

Bowkills

Nw oh
Crazy with this weather going on today I drove by and stop middle of nowhere out in the country.... somebody lost the trampoline. View attachment 113932then drove to the property to drop corn off so I can back out this week. On that property Dustin used to have tree stand up next to the tree that fell. View attachment 113933
Then I drove by to other property to check on dustin’s blind to make sure it’s okay. 1 min way to arriving the property Dustin hunts on There was this tree that’s about to fall down anytime. View attachment 113934
Hahaha I just remembered to throw blocks on mine.... Power is still out here just had to heat up coffee on the wood stove.

Bowkills

Nw oh
36 degrees and blowing working in the shade. I'm 15 years into this and tired of it. We are trying to save to build for a house but financially well enough I could say f this winter work. It's depressing every day. I told them if you need a guy off I'm ur guy, I'm not working in the wind everyday at 35 degrees as a high like last winter.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Too cold to lay brick for a large part of tomorrow starting at 23 degrees. I was givin the option to drive 2hrs away to work another job or take the day off..........I exclaimed yep at the second offer.....

Reactions: giles