Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

Smawgunner2

Athens County
Up to 1/2 in of ice!!! This isn’t going to be good.

Attachments

• 3F475DA0-1C92-40F7-9107-E8BF71FB4F98.png
    3F475DA0-1C92-40F7-9107-E8BF71FB4F98.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 64

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
@5Cent some of us are thankful the numbers have been reduced. Not so much the inches as it is the duration of snow and blowing. I am thankful they reduced our ice chances, but we have a marathon of snow plowing heading our way. Plowing for 24-36hrs straight is brutal.

One cousin driving from Columbus to Lima to get a generator from his father in law. He is taking one of mine down there for my brother as well. Hopefully you guys facing ice aren't hit too hard. Ice is bad stuff.

Reactions: JARHEAD

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
@5Cent some of us are thankful the numbers have been reduced. Not so much the inches as it is the duration of snow and blowing. I am thankful they reduced our ice chances, but we have a marathon of snow plowing heading our way. Plowing for 24-36hrs straight is brutal.

One cousin driving from Columbus to Lima to get a generator from his father in law. He is taking one of mine down there for my brother as well. Hopefully you guys facing ice aren't hit too hard. Ice is bad stuff.

Understandable Phil, but it's your Super Bowl, time to shine! I'll never apologize for doing snow dances and love snow....dump it!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
FREE SNOW SHOVELING CLASS: This Thursday & Friday, I will be holding a FREE snow shoveling class in my driveway.
Come and join the class and learn about the proper ways to shovel. Reviewed techniques will include the scoop and throw method, the down and push method (AKA the plow technique), as well as the upside down scraping technique.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to enhance your snow lifting techniques without throwing your back out! I will provide the driveway to ensure your training is conducted in the most life-like situation, I only ask that you bring your own shovel (Ergonomical designs suggested)
PM me for additional details and times. Spots are limited and handled on a first come first served basis.😁👍🤣. (Should note that I saw this on another page)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
FREE SNOW SHOVELING CLASS: This Thursday & Friday, I will be holding a FREE snow shoveling class in my driveway.
Come and join the class and learn about the proper ways to shovel. Reviewed techniques will include the scoop and throw method, the down and push method (AKA the plow technique), as well as the upside down scraping technique.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to enhance your snow lifting techniques without throwing your back out! I will provide the driveway to ensure your training is conducted in the most life-like situation, I only ask that you bring your own shovel (Ergonomical designs suggested)
PM me for additional details and times. Spots are limited and handled on a first come first served basis.😁👍🤣. (Should note that I saw this on another page)
What’re are these snow shovels you speak of?