Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We ended up plowing a good portion of our accounts. As winds picked up, temps dropped, and the sun went down last night. . . Pavement surfaces changed their mind. Things got slick quick. Salted. They called for snow ending 8-9pm. Then it was midnight. Then it was 1am. Kept adding up. Got roughly 1.5" on the hard surfaces. More in the grass and elevated surfaces. Made for a 28hr day. I'm definitely not 25 anymore.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
23 right now. Brisk when I was out filling the boiler. Heard yotes yipping within a mile. Should hear up and do some calling but I have another hour or so of invoicing to do. Oh well. Guess I won't hunt them with snow on this year.

Bowkills

Nw oh
23 right now. Brisk when I was out filling the boiler. Heard yotes yipping within a mile. Should hear up and do some calling but I have another hour or so of invoicing to do. Oh well. Guess I won't hunt them with snow on this year.
We r almost always good for one last snow in April. I hope not but I'm guessing ull have another chance if u want to hunt in the snow.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Would like to stay healthy if coming into contact with the virus......and it's more snow and wet to start Monday morning work.....yuck

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If the next 7 days goes as forecasted, we're getting a gift from mother nature. It's gonna be hard to work Thursday and Friday!

Screenshot_20200330-113446_The Weather Channel.jpg

Reactions: aholdren and 5Cent