Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Nice line just came through up here, flash flooding like crazy again, and just saw this.

Screenshot_20210608-154643_Facebook.jpg

Well, I live on the ridge south of lake Erie, so in a couple decades our kids will inherit lake front property, so they got that going for them!...Which is nice!

80 feels like 90 this year for some reason and I need welders glasses to deal with the sun. I'm sure I sound exactly like my Grandmother and Great Aunt back in the day. Oh, well...I'm off to Walmart to buy plastic seat covers for everything I sit on, except my drivers seat.I'm going for that spiral wire filled seat cover made of plastic burlap they used to use.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
20210619_125815.jpg

Our place is just littered with tree debris from both those storms yesterday. I'll be policing the property throughout the rest of the day collecting it all and get it into a burn pile. SMH, geez...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My FIL who lives across the street from us said his rain gauge read 3.75” total since yesterday. By the ponding in the low lying areas in the yard and ditches I’d say it’s pretty accurate. Funny that the weather man on TV this morning showed nothing but around 2” totals around the tri-state region. Lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
National Weather Service said there's been 2.82" of rain in Belpre today, with other areas seeing almost double that! It's been a crazy afternoon here with a tornado warning and multiple trees down across roads all over the area. I had to detour on the way home due to downed telephone lines. We basically had an entire June's worth of rain in 6 hours and it's not done yet.