Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

Bowkills

Nw oh
No new shingles missing. Two baseball sized branches down. 1.5in of rain fast. Looks like its going up highway 24. Buddy had hail at his house.

Reactions: giles

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Got rocked driving back from dropping our daughter at college. Down to 40mph on the highway and still probably faster than. We should have been. From Troy to Sidney. Maybe beyond Sidney a bit.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just what the doctor ordered for the food plots and to wash away all the scent from the destruction I levied today. Much needed drink for a bunch of seed!

Screenshot_20220820-233539_The Weather Channel.jpg

Left field

We got hammered over the weekend here in Cambridge area, lot of lightning & thunder , heavy downpour.Rolling Hills canceled school , when I went we took a hatchet and made rafts to get to school , kids todayo_O

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Blew thru. Nasty clouds. Winds. Then started to rain. Still rumbling. Going to let it settle and finish working. Hope it continues to move along.

First real good rain overnight since I planted down there a couple weeks ago. Rained that first night they were on the ground but next to nothing since. No idea if the seed is already lost or not so maybe in a couple days I will start seeing results. If not then I will have to come up with a back-up plan pretty soon for all the bare patches we made.

Reactions: Sgt Fury