Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Recommendations on home quality all in one printers.

Jamie

Ohio
Gotta get a new one. Ain’t got a clue. Replacing HP Officejet 6700, which did a fine job until it died

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I’ve been pretty happy with my HP OfficeJet Pro 9015. Setting up my scan to network folder was a bit of a pain (mainly because I’m not an IT professional) but other than that I’ve had no complaints.

Reactions: Jamie

Jamie

Ohio
I am replacing an 8-10 year old HP Officejet 6700. has served us well but has always been very slow communicating with my laptop and is always doing self-checks and is an ink hog. I really like the idea of not having to replace ink cartridges. I was looking at the Epson ecotanks already but was a little leery having had no experience with them. Happy you guys had input on them. Leaning hard that way now. This one to be exact. That 4760 is much more than we need here in my rinky dink office.

Amazon.com: Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scan, Copy and Auto 2-Sided Printing – The Perfect Family Printer - Black : Office Products

Last edited:

SNIPERBBB

Se ohio
Its possible if you don't print for long periods of time. If you only print a couple of pages a month, you're probably better off getting a laser or a regular cartridge inkjet if it looks like you'll never hit the break even point for the Epson

Reactions: "J"