Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ricers 2013-2014 Hunting Haps and Mishaps

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Can't watch the video off my phone Don. I'll have to check it out on my PC sometime this weekend. Hope you swarp him!

Ricer2231

My guide emailed me this morning and said he has more videos for me to view and is pulling more cards today. He is killing me! As soon as I get the videos or links to the videos I will post them up so y'all can see em.

Ricer2231

I just got another email from my guide and he sent a few pictures this time with more videos to come.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376243825.598590.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376243850.356215.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376243868.942991.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376243889.424947.jpg
Here's the actual email he sent. It's driving me crazy!
Hi gentlemen,
Bears are on all sites and I haven't seen any sows with cubs yet. Many photos and videos daily. I'm refraining from hitting the facebook page, as we have a lkarge local following, and I don't like to advertise what we are seeing before the season.

Stay tuned for more and thanks for "bearing" with me if you've tried calling me. More hours lumping bait than you can imagine! I'll get back to you ASAP.

Call or email with questions!
Ron

Ricer2231

Thanks guys! I have just plain ole ran outta words to describe how fired up I am about greeting up there. I will keep posting those pics and videos. Hopefully I will have a few pics of one of those big ones with me in the background here in the near future.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Its great seeing how fired up you are about your trip Don! The pics and videos are awesome and you are getting me all fired up about my trip next year!!! From the looks of it you are gonna have a great trip and hunt, dont forget the pics and I better be on the phone list when ya get one!! lol

Ricer2231

Well I am down to single digit days now boys and girls. The anticipation is killing me. On the deer side of things though, a few of us in the area are going to a bow shoot this weekend and then a good friend of mine and I are gonna hang my first stand on the new property I am hunting this year.