Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Riverdude scores

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well I went to hunt with some of my buddies ( rough necks ) from the drill site in soutern Ohio by salt fork, his family has a farm and those freaking hills suck! My legs are killing me.

So I had a bigger buck lined up ( this has never happened to me but I will man up ) Had in him lined up through my peep sight and the one pin I use turned to a "T" in stead of dot and sure shit I hit a freaking one inch sappling and hear that arrow go Zing, bye bye Mr, $22.00 arrow not to mention the buck.

I came back brothers and scored................

This last photo I took of a guy looking for Dannmann, he told me Dan does not have the stones like he has.

Last edited:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Guys. Yea I got the Doe. We ended up with my 8 point and Doe, a goffy spike and and a nice 3 point. I got a pictue of me with all of them but they guys were emabarrased and did not want to be in the photo lol. It was a blast and alot of. Just wish I would have nailed that bigger one. Damn it!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Just wondering, what do you guys thing it would score. I did not think it was big but some did and I have bigger that I never had scored, never got into it, just curious.

Thanks again guys.

Dannmann801

Supporting Member
Springboro
Congratulations brother! that's a dandy lookin pair there.
Got a closer up pic of the buck's rack for scoring purposes? diff angles?

BTW, your squirrel looks like that 'cause I kicked him in the nuts...tell him to come back anytime if he wants more.

Jeffie, did you shoot them in zone C or B?

Last edited:

rrr

Did ya tag the first one before you shot the second one?

I don't really give a shit, but I figured I'd throw out a Coonie question!

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
D U D E :smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance: