Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Riverdude scores

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well I went to hunt with some of my buddies ( rough necks ) from the drill site in soutern Ohio by salt fork, his family has a farm and those freaking hills suck! My legs are killing me.

So I had a bigger buck lined up ( this has never happened to me but I will man up ) Had in him lined up through my peep sight and the one pin I use turned to a "T" in stead of dot and sure shit I hit a freaking one inch sappling and hear that arrow go Zing, bye bye Mr, $22.00 arrow not to mention the buck.

I came back brothers and scored................

This last photo I took of a guy looking for Dannmann, he told me Dan does not have the stones like he has.

Last edited:

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Hell yeah, RD! Way to put the smack down on a fantastic buck! Did you get that doe too?

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Guys. Yea I got the Doe. We ended up with my 8 point and Doe, a goffy spike and and a nice 3 point. I got a pictue of me with all of them but they guys were emabarrased and did not want to be in the photo lol. It was a blast and alot of. Just wish I would have nailed that bigger one. Damn it!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Just wondering, what do you guys thing it would score. I did not think it was big but some did and I have bigger that I never had scored, never got into it, just curious.

Thanks again guys.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Congratulations brother! that's a dandy lookin pair there.
Got a closer up pic of the buck's rack for scoring purposes? diff angles?

BTW, your squirrel looks like that 'cause I kicked him in the nuts...tell him to come back anytime if he wants more.

Jeffie, did you shoot them in zone C or B?

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Way to go RD. Nice Double whammy you got there. Good eats and some bone to hang on the wall. Can't beat that in one day.

rrr

Did ya tag the first one before you shot the second one?

I don't really give a shit, but I figured I'd throw out a Coonie question!

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
D U D E :smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance::smiley_breakdance: