Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rotator cuff

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
I had to do the sling and slept in a recliner for 8 weeks
But now my shoulder is great
Do the physical therapy once you are allowed and you will be fine
Just from seeing your house and cabin I am pretty sure you will work hard to recover 👍
Thanks, sadly I have been through this with the other shoulder. It is crazy that therapy starts Friday after surgery.

Clay Showalter

Guilford County
Surgery went great, he said there were several repairs that he made and it was difficult so I have to be extra careful and more slow with rehab. Great. The only issue is it takes me forever to wake up from anesthesia. Just can’t keep my eyes open and get going. I was in recovery for 3 hours from 2-5. Slept on the way home then in the recliner. Just now feeling a little normal whatever that means.

thanks for the prayers you guys rock! Can’t wait for strouds!!!

Tommy g

Nj
The hardest part of the is wearing the sling after surgery . I would recommend wearing the sling as much as you can prior to surgery. Figure on 7 days of no sleep.

• Wow
Reactions: "J"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good to hear it is done and now you can mend. Hope it is a speedy and full recovery for you.

Clay Showalter

Guilford County
55 hours since I got my nerve block. I think she is starting to wear off, I hate taking oxycodone, shit makes me hallucinate and fell like a zombie, but it does make the pain go away. Or as my daddy used to say the pain may not go away but you don’t care. I plan on using OTC pain meds starting tomorrow.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
B99985E4-90BE-4248-94D5-0B3CF6D22917.jpeg

Try this @Clay Showalter