Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Ruger Blackhawk

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
I have a Ruger New Model Blackhawk Convertiable Single Action revolver for sale. Three revolvers in one. .357 Mag. .38 Sp in the one cylinder. 9 MM in the second cylinder. Blued with Rose Wood Grips. Along with leather holster. $450 to your door..

rrr

If you still have this in two months I might be interested...not what I was planning on getting as my first pistol but I keep looking at it. It looks slick.

Anything else you can tell me about the gun? I've shot one before in .44 mag with a scope and loved it...a lot.

COB-TY

Ohio
If you still have this in two months I might be interested...not what I was planning on getting as my first pistol but I keep looking at it. It looks slick.

Anything else you can tell me about the gun? I've shot one before in .44 mag with a scope and loved it...a lot.

Not a lot to tell Ernie. You point it, cock the hammer, point it and it goes bang. I know, I know. I'm a smart ass. Any way it does shoot nice. The .357 is a little hard on my ole hands but, there is always a but you know. The .38 SP and the nine are nice to bang away with. I probably wound not sell if not the need for $$$$$.

rrr

Not a lot to tell Ernie. You point it, cock the hammer, point it and it goes bang. I know, I know. I'm a smart ass. Any way it does shoot nice. The .357 is a little hard on my ole hands but, there is always a but you know. The .38 SP and the nine are nice to bang away with. I probably wound not sell if not the need for $$$$$.

Alright I will keep it in mind when pistol buying time comes in Dec. If it was a redhawk double action, I'd say yes in a heartbeat.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Yo Cob - if ernie doan buy it and ya still gotz it when uhm ready ta buy one = let muh know - thans :smiley_cigar:

COB-TY

Ohio
Cap, Geeeezer, git that moldy $$$$ out so I kin check one more off the list. That way I git to meet one more TOO guy! :smiley_crocodile::smiley_arrogant:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Cap, Geeeezer, git that moldy $$$$ out so I kin check one more off the list. That way I git to meet one more TOO guy! :smiley_crocodile::smiley_arrogant:

Ted, I'd buy it but and there's always a but.... We've already met.... lol :smiley_clap:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
COB,

I have a couple up for sale. If I sell one shortly I will be calling you to take a look at this one.

Beentown

rrr

I'd love ta meet you ted but I don't think I'm going to be able to swing this one in the near future...

COB-TY

Ohio
Will leave this on sale until 28 Feb. 2011 and then add to gun shop for trade bait.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
COB I am going to ask my Dad about this one. I know it is something he may be interested in. Also, if he gets it then I get to use it! lol

Beentown