Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sandridge Outfitters

I want to give a big thanks to Jessie and Tracie for having me down again at their place this past weekend. After 4 years I finally got on the board with a doe. I've never shot a deer from 116 feet in the air before. If you don't know already, Jesse likes to hang his stands high :smile:

Got to meet and hunt with Hoytmania, too. He didn't have as much luck as I did but I think he had a good time none the less. He saw some deer and sometimes that's just half the battle.

Thanks again, Jesse! Hopefully see you again next month.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Yes it was a great time. Glad to have met you while down there and Congrats on the deer. I too would like to thank Jesse and Tracie for opening their home to us so that we could experience some southern Ohio hunting. As for me the hunting wasn't what I hoped it would be. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that it was almost 70 degrees throughout the days while we where down there. Still some beautiful country and some awesome properties to hunt.

Can't wait till next time. ;)

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It was a blast having both of you in camp. Finally, we were able to get Jimmy a deer!!! Heck of a shot on a great doe buddy. It was definitely slow this weekend and the weather had to be a major reason why...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hey Jimmy, congrats on finally connecting here in SE Ohio! You've got me beat buddy, I haven't even drawn my bow on a deer yet!

Thanks everybody! Always a good time at Jesse's ! Saturday morning was one of the most fun I've ever had hunting with someone else. Jesse and I didn't deserve to see any deer that morning because of the laughter and snorting going on. We were like a couple of little girls giggling the whole time because my stomach was making all kinds of noise.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Thanks everybody! Always a good time at Jesse's ! Saturday morning was one of the most fun I've ever had hunting with someone else. Jesse and I didn't deserve to see any deer that morning because of the laughter and snorting going on. We were like a couple of little girls giggling the whole time because my stomach was making all kinds of noise.

That is seriously as hard as I have laughed in a long time!

We sat in the blind I brushed in over looking the creek bottom and it was stone ass quiet down there. We'd be silent listening to the woods around us and then Jimmy's stomach would go off! One time, it sounded like a couple little turds hitting the water and we lost it!!! LMAO! It was TOO funny!!!