Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Say it ain't so!!! Only in WV...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report

Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a motor inn.

The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here.

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my

Read More.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hahaha that's fuggin gross... yet hilarious at the same time. If I was that dude, I would've punched that bitch right in her Jabba The Hut face! Good grief... I wonder if MountainBSer is any relation to these wackos... oh wait, I guess they're all related aren't they?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
And I'm about 25 minutes from WV. There is a big flea market in Rogers, Ohio that we affectionately call the West Virginia State Fair. At least a 1/3 of the cars in the lot have WV plates. It is quite a glimpse at how the other half lives.

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
And I'm about 25 minutes from WV. There is a big flea market in Rogers, Ohio that we affectionately call the West Virginia State Fair. At least a 1/3 of the cars in the lot have WV plates. It is quite a glimpse at how the other half lives.
My kids refer to t as the dirt mall lol. Been there a few times and it is amusing to say the least lol