Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

scotty

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Lol
Nah... I think this one will stay. Just not sure how computer savvy he is. Time will tell.
He already figured out how to put an avatar on.
His boy is Cynergyone. Ol cynergy can't figure out the avatar thing so his dad is one up on him.

See...the old man can still take the boy out lol.

Way to go Scotty !!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
He should move....

Welcome Scotty!

Well if he hasn't figured that out by now there's no hope for him rotflmao.... Plus he owns up too knowing Cotty :smiley_clap:.... Welcome too the site Scotty.... :smiley_coolpeace:

Well wait a minute just looked at my post and noticed that Scotty and Cotty is pretty close...... Inquiring minds want too know what's up with that rotflmao

Last edited:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Welcome Scotty to the site. Jump in when Cotty gets done with ya. :smiley_crocodile: You will find great members and information here.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well if he hasn't figured that out by now there's no hope for him rotflmao.... Plus he owns up too knowing Cotty :smiley_clap:.... Welcome too the site Scotty.... :smiley_coolpeace:

Well wait a minute just looked at my post and noticed that Scotty and Cotty is pretty close...... Inquiring minds want too know what's up with that rotflmao

His last name is Scott. He could've went with something not so close to mine though... sheesh! lmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hello and Welcome to the site Scotty. Glad to have a new person around, even if you do know cotty! :smiley_crocodile::smiley_coolpeace: