Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sgt Fury’s 2020 NJ and Ohio deer season

Fletch

Supporting Member
The zone I’m in let’s you hunt today tomorrow and Friday, then january 2nd to 30th. Some zones near me are only 3 days.
Yeh... I'm in a 3 day zone.... So with heavy snow comming it just wouldn't be worth the extra $56..

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
That buck and doe are 100 yards away on the neighbors property. The buck is dogging her and I’ve been watching them come and go for the last 15 minutes. New neighbors said I can go get a deer that runs on their property but can’t hunt it. The people who owned it before them let me hunt...so if they still owned it, I’d a dropped that buck...had two good broadside shots but don’t want to jeopardize the “good neighbor policy”. Don’t see them now as they drift in and out of sight but hopefully she leads him this way.

Fletch

Supporting Member
That buck and doe are 100 yards away on the neighbors property. The buck is dogging her and I’ve been watching them come and go for the last 15 minutes. New neighbors said I can go get a deer that runs on their property but can’t hunt it. The people who owned it before them let me hunt...so if they still owned it, I’d a dropped that buck...had two good broadside shots but don’t want to jeopardize the “good neighbor policy”. Don’t see them now as they drift in and out of sight but hopefully she leads him this way.
Wait last time you went to deliver some Xmas cheer they weren't home, so you should go try again and on way back trip over a dead deer...:eek:

Reactions: triple_duece

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
The bucks got an unusual coat...orange brown...makes him stand out. They keep drifting into and out of view. Haven’t seen them in over five minutes. His demeanor is like he knows he shouldn’t be running around in daylight but the cooter is too good.😂

Reactions: giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well if they the type that don’t let you hunt, they have no clue on a blood trail. Boom! It ran from my property into yours good neighbor, thanks for letting me retrieve it on yours. Here’s a 12 pack of your white claws

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Well if they the type that don’t let you hunt, they have no clue on a blood trail. Boom! It ran from my property into yours good neighbor, thanks for letting me retrieve it on yours. Here’s a 12 pack of your white claws
Neighbor on the right hunts...that’s why I can’t hunt there anymore but can go retrieve a deer.
White claw! Dave’s not my neighbor.😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
5 does just came hauling ass through my property from the big woods/field to my right. No bucks seen. Guessing they were bumped by a hunter.
Probably bumped by that pussy... He probably left the rugged mountains and came down to hunt the flat lands where there is no snow...:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sgt Fury