Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show us your colonoscopy.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Well hell boys, everyone has asked about wives hooters size to how often she goes to how many times do you shake it to God knows what else so to cover the whole scope lets see your Colonoscopy! JK, I hope I don't come back to this and actually see it!! lol.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dang, Dannman got flowers and a bottle of wine sent to him the day after........so I am told. LOL. Just kidding Dan.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I have heard the only good thing that comes out of it is that the Dr. can confirm to your wife the your head is not up there.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I'm not sure I get that. But now, I don't stick BECs up my ass...

I'll take you word for it. ;)

But think about if BuckEye Cam came out with their version of a scope it could be left in there and transmit images of your colon right to your doctor. Doc wouldn't have to go back in every time he want to see what was going on. Of course this would need a new name, BrownEye Cam has a nice ring to it. :smiley_devil:

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Gee's Oh Pete, I forgot all about this thread. rotflmao This thread is like 2 years and 3 months old. I just want to know what the heck Xbowguy was looking for to come across this one. :smiley_chinrub: