Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show us your hole in the water...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
...that eats money ;)

I will get better pictures once it warms up but here we go:

26 foot Redneck Water Cadillac (Bayliner) Cruiser

17' Coleman Canoe

Beentown

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I just sold my 14' Bass Tracker, and will be picking up one of these in a few weeks. Spend a lot of time fishing the AEP Rec. Lands, and this would work perfectly!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks Fluteyflakes. Now you gave me something else to obsess about. I may end up with one. There is a few nice "demo/blem" ones on Ebay right now. Just search fishing kayaks.

Beentown

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yeah, I've looked at some on there. The problem with the Kayaks on ebay are they really aren't much cheaper than buying one from an online dealer, and by the time you factor in shipping to a hub or paying for residential shipping, the price is more than it would be just to buy a new one outright. If you are seriously interested in kayak fishing, check out this website: http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/servlet/StoreFront
They have awesome reviews of the top of the line stuff, and they also have anything you could ever want or need to set up a kayak for fishing. Also, they are very reasonable on price. Probably where I will order my Kayak from...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Someday I'll have a boat that whole family can roll around the lake in, but for now this one is my multi-purpose, multi-species watercraft...

Dressed up for hunting ducks in the marshes, ponds, rivers, and small lakes...

Ready to catch a stringer of bluegills...

Matt

Norton, OH
My dad's '69 Starcraft, weathering a storm on Golden Lake, Ontario...

View through my boat's windshield...

Can't dig up the actual pictures of my hole... I think it might have consumed those along with all of my cash flow...