Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sick of snow

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
0330111249a.jpg

I can't wait for it to warm up a bit and stop this snow BS

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's colder than a witches tit here in Wetzel County. I was up on the ridge this morning laying out a pipeline with one of our foreman and it was blowing sleet the entire time. My teeth were chattering when we finally got back to the truck! I don't mind the cold after a long, hot summer, but this sucks. Global warming my ass!!!

Schu72

Streetsboro
Saw there is a big storm that is supposed to hit the northeast around April 1st. They are predicting 6-12 inches. No fooling!:smiley_coolpeace:

Huckleberry Finn

Jesse gets out of the jeep and gets dirty??

Yup, we've got snow slated as a threat for the next 4 days...not cool at all.

But, in my theory, keep them damn turkeys holed up so they don't explode until opening morning ;)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
What are you trying to say Huck? Huh? You're destine to be an office rat son! You'll have hands like Betty Crocker in no time!!!

Damn straight I get out of the truck! I'm not the typical landman in that sense; I actually like to know where the lines are going when I'm doing the negotiating! Our foreman are good about listening to my suggestions TOO. I'm always thinking of things from a hunting/farming aspect and they are thinking "wham, bam, thank you ma'am!" I saved a few oak trees today, so the deer and turkeys should be happy!!!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
8 months of winter, 1 of spring, 1 of fall, and 2 of summer...typical Ohio Weather...

I was just wearing shorts 2 weeks ago....

I'm sick of it as well...This stuff needs to go away...I need sunshine

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I shouldn't have said anything about the snow lol. The snow Gods are mad now and it's dumping it down now lmao.

almost enough to cover the yard already.

0330111449.jpg