Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Side project - midlife crisis

Bowkills

Nw oh
U want to cover Ted nug Fred bear for deer season? I thought the opening guitar sounded nugish. I'd enjoy hearing this album. Not sure if musicians would find this as a compliment which it is, but I'm saying I liked it...haha

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is great Mike! Kudos to you guys turning a shitty Covid situation into an opportunity to explore yourselves and expand your music!

Reactions: cotty16

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's official... our full album will be out on November 25th. To celebrate, I figured I'd post a link to another song from it. It's not on the usual music outlets yet, but it will be on the 25th. So, in the meantime, here's One Last Ride on our Reverbnation site. Be sure to wait for the killer solo at the end!

If you're in the woods, don't scare the deer away.

If you were at Strouds you may recognize this as I played a little bit of it while I had the guitar out.

https://www.reverbnation.com/restless43/song/32007333-one-last-ride

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Holy Fuck, Mike ( @cotty16 ),,,, freaking sounds GREAT! I really like it, A LOT! Whomever is playing that killer solo or on that guitar done a fantastic job! Just added it to my music playlist. Your band definitely has some talent. Thanks for sharing and I'll be following!

Reactions: aholdren

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Holy Fuck, Mike ( @cotty16 ),,,, freaking sounds GREAT! I really like it, A LOT! Whomever is playing that killer solo or on that guitar done a fantastic job! Just added it to my music playlist. Your band definitely has some talent. Thanks for sharing and I'll be following!

Thanks, man. Appreciate it!

The acoustic throughout is me. The electric that comes in with some vibrato effects is me as well. The little "wah wah" type guitar fills is our lead guy and he does the killer solo as well.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well that escalated quickly! Just got our CD’s in hand. For you old school 1992 rockers that still like the CD format, we got em! You can buy it before you download it.

If you’re interested just shoot me a PM or text me if ya got my number for PayPal or Venmo info. They’re $12.80 to your door.