Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Signs of fall!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The one big bean field has turned and the late field is still green.
Starting to look like Fall.

Attachments

• 0916181010a-1.jpg
    0916181010a-1.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 0916181014-1.jpg
    0916181014-1.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 164

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had a cross country meet at Cedarville Saturday. Their corn looks to be mostly ready. Ours around Lima/Wapakoneta isn't quite there yet. Did talk to one of the farmers. He said it is going to be a good yield year.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Tammy gave Karissa the thumbs up that she can start putting up the fall and Halloween decorations today so I know it’s that time of year. I just wish I was more prepared, lol. Oh well, I’ll get there eventually but dang I love this time of year! The leaf colors,fall smells,college football,cooler temps,pizza on trick or treat night,pumpkin cookies,apple cider and glazed donuts while pumpkin carving with the family,fires on the patio,haunted hayrides and cornfield mazes and deer hunting. Does it get any better?!?!?

HOPE YALL ARE AS EXCITED ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR AS WE ARE!!!!🤗

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
She apparently wasn’t done so I took another hearth pic. The house has a great fall look inside and out now and will stay that way till Christmas decorations go up👍🏻

I mowed today in preparation of the next 3-4 days of more wet weather and starting to have leaf litter remain in some areas and so it begins...😂

Last edited:

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Tammy gave Karissa the thumbs up that she can start putting up the fall and Halloween decorations today so I know it’s that time of year. I just wish I was more prepared, lol. Oh well, I’ll get there eventually but dang I love this time of year! The leaf colors,fall smells,college football,cooler temps,pizza on trick or treat night,pumpkin cookies,apple cider and glazed donuts while pumpkin carving with the family,fires on the patio,haunted hayrides and cornfield mazes and deer hunting. Does it get any better?!?!?

HOPE YALL ARE AS EXCITED ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR AS WE ARE!!!!🤗

Amen, brother

Reactions: finelyshedded

djohn9713

Saw a half dozen deer hanging out in someone's front yard a mile from my house. Sadly I cannot hunt there. I still take it as a sign of fall.