Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Single Shot 20 gauge

rrr

Just throwing this out there, I'd really like to pick up a single shot 20 gauge in the next couple of months before rabbit season. Though it's slew plenty of rabbits, my 870 with 28 vent rib is a wee bit much to carry all day when chasing Peter Cottontail. Cash in hand. Doesn't need to be anything special. If anybody has one that they'd like to part with, I'd be interested :)

I've also looking into buying new...does anyone make a good one anymore besides HR/NEF?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Capt, if you wanna have BIG fun pick up a 22 semi auto pistol and chase them bad boyz!! sometime you can find a good stevens 20 gauge single shot for like 100 bones...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The bad thing about GB is shipping and FFL fees.

I have something you may be interested in. I am PM'ing you.

Beentown

rrr

Milo-

One like this? (Could put a red dot on it)

Smith and Wesson 22A

Thanks for the PM Beentown, back at ya!

rrr

Or you could just quit being a pussy and haul around your shotgun.... ;)

Is discrediting another guy from buying another gun a violation of man law?? Don't make me revoke your card Matt!

rrr

I want to practice my accuracy moving from a 12 to a 20...an excuse to buy another gun...a lighter one for a girl to shoot...mmm what else can I think of? Totally justifiable :)

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Get a 410... they are a blast and you'll start a secondary collection for the kids when the are old enough to hunt.