Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Site Crash

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I got the DB error a few minutes ago. WTH is goin on around here lmao.

Yep We're gone. I just called the host to find out WTF.. Here is what they said... "There is an issue on your shared server.. The technicians are working on it, and should have it working shortly...

My response..

Is it the same incompetent technicians that "fixed" it this morning when it went down. Is it the same boneheads that worked on it last night at midnight when it went down... Is it the same idiots who took it down for 9 hours on the 24th. How about the morons that did it again on the 30th... What kind of monkeys do you have working there. I've seen IT Interns do a better job with server maintenance than this..

Sir the HG forum would be a great place to look for info on outages and maintenance...

No Buddy you know where a good place to look would be.. An email that you send your customers saying "Oh BTW valued customer. We're gonna break your shit like 5 times today over the next 24 hours, and just for giggles we're gonna break that shit again a couple more times this month... """

We'll sir. I show your site using a high percentage of resources right now.
Right now?
Yes sir.. Here are the numbers..
Are you that dumb? Seriously.. What part of "MY SITE IS DOWN" was hard for you to understand... I even told you this in the beginning.. How stupid do you think i am.. Better yet how stupid o YOU have to be to even think that will work.... How about this.. Go poke those monkeys you have working in the server room, and tell them to bring my site back up so I can get off their piece of shit host..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
WTF !!!!

This is about enough to piss a guy off lmao

I'm passed pissed. I just bought our new hosting plan with another provider. Dedicated Virtual Private server. Migration to come.. I didn't want to have any more downtime for you guys to migrate it. But FTW.. We're down anyway most times.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm passed pissed. I just bought our new hosting plan with another provider. Dedicated Virtual Private server. Migration to come.. I didn't want to have any more downtime for you guys to migrate it. But FTW.. We're down anyway most times.

At this point it would at least be a good reason to be down unlike these fug tards that have no reason other then being stupid lol.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
If you do it during the day most of us will just go shed hunting to pass the time and will miss the down time period or during the night most normal guys will be sleeping lmao

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Did your chat session end that abruptly or did he have a response? rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Send me an invoice for advertising. I don't even need an advertisement. I am in for $100 to cover some of the costs. This is BS. I am a tightwad, but when I see something i feel is worth the investment I will fork out the cash. TOO is well worth $100 to me. Let's do this.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Send me an invoice for advertising. I don't even need an advertisement. I am in for $100 to cover some of the costs. This is BS. I am a tightwad, but when I see something i feel is worth the investment I will fork out the cash. TOO is well worth $100 to me. Let's do this.

Agreed, I'm up for putting up twenty bucks or so every month or two... do we just use the donate button as we did before?