Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Site was down...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Just a heads up. For about ten minutes tonight the site wouldn't load at all. Maybe just on my end but other sites worked. Works now ;)

Beentown

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Just a heads up. For about ten minutes tonight the site wouldn't load at all. Maybe just on my end but other sites worked. Works now ;)

Beentown

Same here. I think it was a problem with the servers. The other sites that are hosted on the same servers wouldn't load either.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep.. I saw it... Was waiting on it again.. The other sites were down also.. Server must be bouncing Every Tuesday at 7:45 for some reason... We'll get it figured out. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep.. I saw it... Was waiting on it again.. The other sites were down also.. Server must be bouncing Every Tuesday at 7:45 for some reason... We'll get it figured out. :)

Didn't happen last week. Did this week. Did anyone else see it?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Didn't happen last week. Did this week. Did anyone else see it?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yep around 7:30 every tuesday it acts up. Gets worse until it goes down at about 7:40 and slowly recovers until it works fine around 8:05.. It;s not just TOO. Other sites are on the same server and they have the same issue at the same time. We'll get it worked out. Thanks guys for the info.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Download 19.67 mb/s
upload is .49 mb/s
Ping was 35 ms

Second run

"" 8.44mb/s
"" same .49 mb/s
"" 39ms

Is that "point" 49 mb/s upload? I.e half a MB/s.. That's on the slow side for an almost 20mbs connection.. This is your Home connection at 20mbs? That's actually SMOKING download times.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
My upload speed has always sucked. The tec said he had to get the other guys to come out and adjust the amplifier on the lines to equal out the power in/out. Hope that will fix that 512 problem.

My ISP is RoadRunner

Last edited: