Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Snort wheeze video

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
Not sure who may remember it, but back in November 2019 I posted a snort wheeze video we got on cam. Well I sure as hell don't know what is going on with it all of a sudden, but I started getting notifications of comments on it recently, and it is taking off on number of views?? Just checked the analytics on my YouTube account and it is up to 143k views. With 89k of them being in the last 48 hours. Too bad I don't know how embed an add in it, else I could be raking in the cash!!!! Analytics also say I've wasted 837 hours of peoples time on the 20 second clip...… One of my buddies even called me said it showed up in his suggested videos feed.

Crazy how the YouTube algorithms might work and sets these things off. But it all started on TOO!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Here is the link again.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
It's over half-a-million hits now! I looked into how to make some mail-box money from YouTube, and what I am lacking now are subscribers. You need at least 1,000 subscribers before you can APPLY to monetize!

So can you take 10 seconds and help a brother out by clicking on it and subscribe to my channel??? I'm groveling!! :giggle:

Reactions: Clay Showalter

Stressless

Keene, OH
That is a GREAT snort wheeze capture... Love those Brownings!

It would be very interesting to have members do there best "Snort Wheeze" on video and compare to the original - bet a bunch of folks would get better at it.