Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some river pics

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
from card 003.jpgLamprey 007.jpgMe big timing jen.jpgmisc 028.jpgtourney day.jpg

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
That is one nasty looking booger. I sure like all the pics at the top of the page though.
Well you ever want to give it a try let me know. We catch some eyes and have alot of fun along the way.

Hopefully this link still works. This is what we do and the guy fishing is pretty hot too:smiley_bril:

http://www.greatnorthernoutdoors.net/videos.html

I don't take many pics. I'll see if I can get Jen to post some of hers, she does a great job "capturing the moments" down there:smiley_blackeye:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Here is a picture from the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette of me and a good buddy that fish together all the time back in 2007.

I believe we are on the back side of the island in the honey hole.

I am at the top center of the picture, just to the right of the guy in the red sweatshirt, and Matt is to the left of him...

bow lady

NW Ohio
I am glad I have never ran across a lamprey. Looks like a snake to me. As far as swantucky, I know I have seen him down there. If I remember right he can be kinda harsh down there. If its the guy I am thinking of he seems to always have a group with him, its kind of intimidating.