Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Special TOO Gear Buy

Milo

Tatonka guide.
how much are thongs?...with diablo and moundy in business i may get all worked up and need some attention.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
List of people and payments that I know of as of Today. If you paid please let me know so I can update the list.

Thank you

"J" = PAID

Cotty = PAID

Epe = PAID pending

Fluteman = PAID

aholdren = PAID

Hicks = PAID

JD = PAID

Beentown = PAID

Hoytmania = PAID

Diablo =

Saddlepants =

Schu72 = PAID

Mao = PAID

DJKFrank = PAID

Jeremiah Johnson = PAID

Buckbuster217 = PAID

Derek j = PAID

Last edited by a moderator:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The 29th will be the last day of ordering for this special buy Hoodie.

I am working on another special buy for next month as well so stay tuned if you missed out on this deal. Thank you all for the support and purchase of the TOO gear.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
When I get home this weekend I will be getting with those of you that ordered that have not ordered with us before for your shipping addresses. I know some have PM'ed me their information already so if you did there is no need to do it again. Like I said, I will get with those of you that I don't have.

Thank all of you for your purchases. We appreciate it very much.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
All,

You should have your hoodie in the mail tomorrow. These should have been out around Christmas but due to some paypal verification issues and the company not taking paypal like we we're originally told I had to work around it. My apologies for the short delay. They are in the mail and you should all be receiving them tomorrow. :)