Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stanley thermos

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
With the old green ones sometimes you get a "bad" one. My first in the 80's was great, the second in the 90's not so great, the last one I got works decent but none have performed like the first one. Even at close to zero temps the coffee stayed warm all day.

Reactions: Left field and "J"

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I also drink light beers so I don't go over looking 5 months pregnant.
I'm pretty sure we both drink Busch light so what's your secret? I look 5 months but with twins 🤣 gotta be those sugar monsters . Guess one of these guys here is gonna have to recommend the best tasting coffee in the world to get me to switch. It can't have ground up monkey shit in it either I've heard about that wierdness

Bigcountry40

I have a shorter version of the stanely thermos, my wife and I love all of their products. fits in the back perfect for gun and muzzy season.
1671544706471.png

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I'm convinced to try coffee again its been a long time. I did a quick search on Google and it shows Stanley has a master and a legacy , would that be a better buy than the original? If it doesn't pan out for me I know the wife would use it so it wouldn't go to waste. Anyone on here have any experience with the two I mentioned of the series? Other than my uncle always carrying one hunting when I was a little shit I have no experience with thermoses and you guys don't make the new Stanleys sound very intriguing lol