Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stop The Fugging World

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Well the sun came up this morning and in a way a answer to spoken prayer. A small voice from God or from with in? what ever. It said what other do they do to them self, not to you, and as such they need to answer and seek redemption. You control your path by the choices you make. Life is way to short to live with a hardened heart! I am second in command of my ship and God is on the tiller. Thanks guys.

rrr

Well the sun came up this morning and in a way a answer to spoken prayer. A small voice from God or from with in? what ever. It said what other do they do to them self, not to you, and as such they need to answer and seek redemption. You control your path by the choices you make. Life is way to short to live with a hardened heart! I am second in command of my ship and God is on the tiller. Thanks guys.

Amen.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Glad to see that you are working through things Ted. As long as God is at the tiller you can be rest assured that even though there are storms that you will make it through. Still praying for you buddy.