Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2015 - October 16-17-18

I will...

• Be there.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Not be there.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Will say I'll be there, then bail.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will be a last minute decision.

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
NP, I just enjoy y'all's company at the outings is all.. Anyone who hasn't made one yet is really missing out.....

Same here J. It's always a great time sitting around catching up with everyone. I would also agree that those that have not been to an outing needs to. The sooner the better.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hahaha! I couldn't believe some of the distances you guys were taking shots. Some of them were over my head and I wasn't shooting at them and you guys were. I bet I didn't go through half the shells you guys did! I was laughing to hard at you guys to even take a shot.

BTW, you failed at even being close to being on time. Hunting in a CTS-V and fuggin penny loafers…

20 minutes ain't bad for having to stop and get Travis's license reprinted. And they were Lucchese boots thank you very much. Those boots are like blowjob for your feet. Lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
20 minutes ain't bad for having to stop and get Travis's license reprinted. And they were Lucchese boots thank you very much. Those boots are like blowjob for your feet. Lol
Buy me a pair, Joe and I'll let you know if they give good head. Do they make 17's?

Ricer2231

I was looking forward to seeing Dons 10/22 and comparing it to mine.

I will bring it bro. Not sighted in yet but I'll bring it.
Were you the one I traded peach pie to for that barbecue glaze, Hedge? If so I need some more of that.

If anyone is interested I could bring some peach pie with me.

Last edited:

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I will bring it bro. Not sighted in yet but I'll bring it.
Were you the one I traded peach pie to for that barbecue glaze, Hedge? If so I need some more of that.

If anyone is interested I could bring some peach pie with me.
I can't make it but yes you traded me the recipe for the bbq sauce.

I will see if I can get my hands on some more and get it to you.

I was also looking forward to showing off my 10/22 with the new addition considering the change in hunting regulations this year.

Ricer2231

I can't make it but yes you traded me the recipe for the bbq sauce.

I will see if I can get my hands on some more and get it to you.

I was also looking forward to showing off my 10/22 with the new addition considering the change in hunting regulations this year.

Sounds good bud, that sauce is awesome and would love to have a couple more jars of it if you can get it.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I can't wait. What could possibly be more fun than a weekend of loafing around and telling lies? And maybe even shoot a few dozen squirrels...