Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2018 - Oct. 19-21

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
How in the fuck did we go from donuts too hookers??? 😂😂😂😂

fb4a51bdd2aff54455b22c18c0677b12.jpg

Reactions: MoonLab

Isaacorps

Columbus
Ok guys, I’m in for Friday night at least. Saturday as well possibly. I’ll be bringing my gear to tent camp. @bowhunter1023 Jesse’s original post said the group camp area is reserved, is that where we can set up to tent camp or do I need to reserve a separate primitive site? Let me know what else I can bring to be of help. Looking forward to it!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ok guys, I’m in for Friday night at least. Saturday as well possibly. I’ll be bringing my gear to tent camp. @bowhunter1023 Jesse’s original post said the group camp area is reserved, is that where we can set up to tent camp or do I need to reserve a separate primitive site? Let me know what else I can bring to be of help. Looking forward to it!
Group camp is for pitching the tents....

Reactions: moundhill

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
We should be able to have the group camp Thursday as well I think, we have in the past, unless it's booked already. Jesse?

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ok... So what are the expectations of someone harvesting a good deer during this get-together???? Or is this more of a party hearty atmosphere??? Just wondering if its worth buying a non-resident license...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ok... So what are the expectations of someone harvesting a good deer during this get-together???? Or is this more of a party hearty atmosphere??? Just wondering if its worth buying a non-resident license...

I've shot a couple and others have too. Some hunt deer squirrels or early waterfowl. A lot hunt for beer in their cooler and food. Personally I'll be hunting deer this year.