Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2018 - Oct. 19-21

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I have no idea who alls staying in my camper, lol.
Myself
Dustin
BC
Jon
Looks like Nate jumped ship? So I could have a few spots as well. No need for anyone to vehicle camp unless they really wanted to avoid the snoring and farts.
My apologies, Mike informed me that cabin spots were made available, and as much as I'd like to cuddle with you and Dustin, staying in the cabin cuts down cost for those still confirmed. If we need to shuffle around again no biggie, just trying to help with cutting costs.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I’ve been holding off till game time to commit to this great gathering and I’m just not going to make it this year. I just have too much going on and Karissa asked if I can take her hunting close to the house both Sat and Sun.

Y’all have a GREAT time and please share plenty of pictures here on TOO.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
IMG_20181019_103631236.jpg
IMG_20181019_103626262.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just to confirm, group camp area is TOO central? I’m heading out after work, probably be there 630ish
You’re in for a great time Isaac! Many a laughs,ribbing and campfire banter. The food is plentiful and spectacular too, enjoy. Hope y’all have great weather! You might pack your thermacells just in case.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Isaacorps

Columbus
You’re in for a great time Isaac! Many a laughs,ribbing and campfire banter. The food is plentiful and spectacular too, enjoy. Hope y’all have great weather! You might pack your thermacells just in case.
Thanks Ric, I’m looking forward to finally popping my TOO event cherry 🤣 got roped into a couple hours of work in the morning otherwise I’d be staying overnight. I’ll be back down tomorrow afternoon though. One of the advantages of only being an hour from Athens 😎