Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds '22 Food and attendance thread

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
The wife procured some product. Can't get the banana he is in jail. 2 lemon 1 regular.
2C18A494-72F5-4501-B41A-ACB51619DEA7.jpeg

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Here are some of the gaps that need to be filled.

SUNDAY
  • BREAKFAST – N/A
  • LUNCH – N/A
  • DINNER – KEVIN, PIZZAS
MONDAY
  • BREAKFAST –
  • LUNCH –
  • DINNER – DOUG, PORK SHOULDER W/ APPLES
TUESDAY
  • BREAKFAST – DOUG, BISCUITS AND GRAVY
  • LUNCH –
  • DINNER – KEVIN, BURRITOS
WEDNESDAY
  • BREAKFAST –
  • LUNCH –
  • DINNER – STACHE, SOMETHING
THURSDAY
  • BREAKFAST – DAN, ADAM
  • LUNCH – CLAY, CHILI
  • DINNER – DUSTIN, PULLED PORK AND SIDES
FRIDAY
  • BREAKFAST – DAN, ADAM
  • LUNCH – BIG MIKE, PIEROGIES
  • DINNER – JESSE, TACO BAR
SATURDAY
  • BREAKFAST – DAN, ADAM
  • LUNCH – KEVIN, RIBS
  • DINNER – CLAY, JON, LOW COUNTRY BOIL
MISC. –
  • MATT – BANANA NUT BREAD, SNACKS, PIG SHOTS AS A SNACK AT SOME POINT
  • MICHAEL - COOKIES
  • GILES - RANDOM SNACKS

Reactions: Isaacorps

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
1664895271111.png

I went back through both threads for Strouds and this is what I came up with. If your name is on it but no day is marked, we dont know what day you plan on arriving. If your name isnt on there and you are coming, let me know. This serves to help know how much food each person should bring for the meal they are providing. If you are coming but arent providing anything for the group, you suck.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Looks good @Dustinb80 !

As usually for such events, I'll always bring verity packs of munchies/chips for all, burger potato buns, some venison, and let me know if you want me to bring a big roast or not, and then of course, the venison jerky previously mentioned.

If there's anything else needed out of me, other than firewood, kindly let me know, thanks!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 162955

I went back through both threads for Strouds and this is what I came up with. If your name is on it but no day is marked, we dont know what day you plan on arriving. If your name isnt on there and you are coming, let me know. This serves to help know how much food each person should bring for the meal they are providing. If you are coming but arent providing anything for the group, you suck.
Holy shit, somebody is organized !

• Haha
Reactions: giles

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Looks good @Dustinb80 !

As usually for such events, I'll always bring verity packs of munchies/chips for all, burger potato buns, some venison, and let me know if you want me to bring a big roast or not, and then of course, the venison jerky previously mentioned.

If there's anything else needed out of me, other than firewood, kindly let me know, thanks!
What day do you plan on arriving @Wildlife Looks like most major meals are taken care of, but your snacks will certainly be welcome, along with the
firewood

Reactions: Isaacorps and giles