Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Student Loan Forgiveness?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Evil and elegant - Biden has further divided the country and cloaked himself and his party in virtue, being oh-so-caring while doing something that is legally and morally wrong.

Morally wrong, for what it's worth.

And does he really have that authority? Isn't this something that should be legislated?

The Devil really is a smooth-tounged liar, and stupid people are eating this shit like candy. Bottom line, they are buying votes (just like in @Bowhunter57's original post pic) and sowing division and discord, which is the Democratic party's and Satan's objective.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
FB_IMG_1661798383416.jpg

Floki

My opinion is the ones who were goin to graduate classes who had a rate of 3.2 percent . Then government stepped in and raised those rates to over 6 percent 10 k isn’t shit for those students.

They were not grandfathered at the 3.2 percent they signed up for. The govermwnt didn’t say starting next year.

They doubled their interest. Those students got fugged. If they paid their payment from the date it happens that loan would be done paid off at the 3.2 percent..

Those same students if they paid their payments have only paid half the loan off at this point. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t expect anyone to have to pay for someone’s debt. Yet Doubling someone’s interest rate isn’t right either.

Point being those students who that happened to have actually paid off their loan if they made every payment by now. Government should have never been able to bait and switch like that. They should’ve kept those interest rates the same and told the following year graduate classes the interest will be over 6 percent. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Regardless Jeffery Epstein didn’t kill his self.

Bigcountry40

I believe it was @Outdoorsfellar that posted about cancer, I was talking with a buddy the other day and I compared college education and cancer treatment industry to one another. Both industries employ millions and millions of people, and both continue to grow if we were to cure cancer or majority of cancers think of the money that will be lost and the jobs that will be lost. College is now the same way, the narrative/scam of college is to push it to continue the industry, you need college to be able to work at the college to pay off the college. I'm not just talking professors, there are a ton of jobs that all require college education at each campus, when I was in school I think about the amount of academic people that worked under athletics, I still have no idea what the majority of those people actually did.

Bigcountry40

If this goes through, imagine the shock when the irs comes looking for their cut of the tax owed and their surprise they owe it.
I don't follow J, what exactly is the IRS trying to collect on the 10k relief. So essentially taxing the forgiveness itself?

Bigcountry40

I believe it was @Outdoorsfellar that posted about cancer, I was talking with a buddy the other day and I compared college education and cancer treatment industry to one another. Both industries employ millions and millions of people, and both continue to grow if we were to cure cancer or majority of cancers think of the money that will be lost and the jobs that will be lost. College is now the same way, the narrative/scam of college is to push it to continue the industry, you need college to be able to work at the college to pay off the college. I'm not just talking professors, there are a ton of jobs that all require college education at each campus, when I was in school I think about the amount of academic people that worked under athletics, I still have no idea what the majority of those people actually did.
I will also throw drug addiction in this category as well, the amount of money made on drug addiction, we as a nation could never afford to stop the free flow of drugs into the country.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I will also throw drug addiction in this category as well, the amount of money made on drug addiction, we as a nation could never afford to stop the free flow of drugs into the country.
Can you explain Jon? Who’s making money off the illegal drugs coming in other than the cartel?
Why can’t we afford to stop the drug flow and are you saying those that don’t want it to stop don’t care about the hundreds of thousands who die from them and are dependent on them?

Bigcountry40

Can you explain Jon? Who’s making money off the illegal drugs coming in other than the cartel?
Why can’t we afford to stop the drug flow and are you saying those that don’t want it to stop don’t care about the hundreds of thousands who die from them and are dependent on them?
Think about the amount of jobs created by people addicted to drugs, I’m guessing it’s a billion $ business.