Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Student Loan Forgiveness?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
There are plenty of job openings. Let the illegal drug trade end. Those jobs disappear but others are filled. I'm not sure how much is truly made off rehab. Plenty of programs. Doesn't seem like the people working these jobs make much. Most counselors are poverty line jobs.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Can you explain Jon? Who’s making money off the illegal drugs coming in other than the cartel?
Why can’t we afford to stop the drug flow and are you saying those that don’t want it to stop don’t care about the hundreds of thousands who die from them and are dependent on them?

I would completely say the Ric
Militarization of the police
War on drugs was one of the worst things this country has attempted to do
inequality of sentencing that has led to BLM and other groups starting
million dollar prison companies
just to name a few

Jamie

Ohio
Think about the amount of jobs created by people addicted to drugs, I’m guessing it’s a billion $ business.
the problem with this is most all of these jobs created by drug addiction are paid for by the government, that is to say us taxpayers. comparing getting cancer and illegal drug traffic to student loan debt is a real stretch. I'll take accountability over excuses every time.

Reactions: finelyshedded

Bigcountry40

There are plenty of job openings. Let the illegal drug trade end. Those jobs disappear but others are filled. I'm not sure how much is truly made off rehab. Plenty of programs. Doesn't seem like the people working these jobs make much. Most counselors are poverty line jobs.
Each one of the those rehab centers has administrator all making six figures

Bigcountry40

the problem with this is most all of these jobs created by drug addiction are paid for by the government, that is to say us taxpayers. comparing getting cancer and illegal drug traffic to student loan debt is a real stretch. I'll take accountability over excuses every time.
Similarity between the three 100 billion dollar plus industries is people in society are financially and emotionally burden by the 3 and lots of money/jobs would be lost if any of the 3 were corrected or fixed.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Similarity between the three 100 billion dollar plus industries is people in society are financially and emotionally burden by the 3 and lots of money/jobs would be lost if any of the 3 were corrected or fixed.
Which is just fine with me! Let’s find and create jobs off of positive things that not only destroys lives and wrecks families but cleans up our roads and makes them more drivable and safer and get our mentally ill out of tent camps and treated so they stop shitting in the streets.

Reactions: hickslawns