Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Surgery This Morning

Huckleberry Finn

Glad to know that went well!

PS - your wife has a beautiful name. I love that old song, and of course that name isn't common anymore.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Prayers for a speedy recovery, badger.
The thing that bother me is that this has become a routine proceedure. Especially in women.
As young as she is is also a curious factor and probably diet related.
For example a lot of women that were on the Jenny Craig diet had gall bladder issues (knew a few)
It may be time to reevalute what her diet consists of, without the gall bladder, other symptoms may develope.
I'm not a Dr. but know there is always a cause and effect. Doctors have a liecence to practice medicine but don't always tell everything they know unless confronted.

Thanks for the input Brother. She had the same concerns you mention as did the docs. She has never been a part of any of these commercial diets. Aside from an addiction to chocolate, she eats well balanced meals. As far as eating right, I'm the one who should have stomach problems, not her. For weeks she has been avoiding wheat gluten, soy, and anything to do with milk. She had no gall stones but gall bladder was only operating at 16%. She might not be out of the woods yet and this being the first step in a troubleshooting process, or we have the culprit.

I'm hoping for the latter.

Glad to know that went well!

PS - your wife has a beautiful name. I love that old song, and of course that name isn't common anymore.

She hates her name and when I get drunk and sing that song to her, lol!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Glad everything worked out for the both of you..... my wife also she got out of surgery then recovery and off to the grocery store we went lol.... we did the shopping I brought them into thenhouse and that's wig two small children...... yeah my wife's tough lol....