Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB T1 or AR 400 or AR 500..

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Beggars can't be choosers ;) I would like it to be 3/8th's or larger. I actually was wanting half a sheet 2x4 or a full sheet 4x8 as I have an Air Arch (plasma cutter). Just let me know what you can do and how much. I REALLY appreciate it.

Beentown

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Got pictures Been? Hell I might have one laying around here some where! :smiley_crazy:lmaorotflmao Just kidding. COB's small arms dealership.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It is hardened steel that I am going to make into targets. Only hyper velocity rounds affect it (22-250 loaded hot). It doesn't dimple and become a safety hazard like soft steel. I get tired of having to walk the "swamp" to put paper up. It would be convienant plus who doesn't love a "BING!" sound after squeezing off a good shot?

Beentown

Buckrun

I found some scrap pcs. today that are about 13 x 20. I can get those for .20 per lb. they are 3/8" Anything bigger I will have to pay a lot more for. I'll have to check the cost. Our sheets of AR-400 come in 8' x 24' I'll look for drops.

The 1/4" plate I used for my bullet trap was about 24"x48" and it cost me around 125.00.

Well I weighed the steel yesterday. But it was just to lousy to cary it out to my truck. I re measured it and they are 13 x 18. I thought they were 20 inchs long. They weigh 25 lb so they will be $5.00 each. I have 3 pcs. so how many do you want. I can probably mail them to you but will have to see if they will fit in one of those mail anywhere prority boxes. Save you a trip all the way over here.

Or we can wait until it gets nicer outside and you can come over and learn a little about the Dillon.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I would make a road trip to pick them up and get a little lesson on the Dillon. I will take all three and more if you come across them. You tell me when a good day would be and I will arrange my schedule accordingly.

Beentown

Hamertime05

How much ar 400 do you need? I work at a steel supply here in Lima. I can even burn it to the size/shape you want. Just have to give me time.

I am the second shift plasma burn machine operator.

Steve
I know this thread is old, but if you are still on this site is aany of this steel still available? Thanks