Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Take cover hickslawn!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm sure you know it by now but the tornado sirens are sounding here in Lima! Get to the basement buddy, looks like a rough one heading our way! :smiley_crazy:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I hope everybody is ok after this front moves through. I am under a Tornado Watch until 4pm and figure as the leading edge gets closer we will be put on the Warning as well. My son is at school and will freak out if those sirens go off.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
It just blew through Paulding county in about 15 minutes, it was like a hurricane for about 10 minutes straight, tornado sirens went off about 1/2 hour ago. 70 mph winds and rain so hard you could only see about 100 ft.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for the heads up. Just me, Hank and Brutus in the basement now. Hank is freaking out as he has never been in our house before. Most the wife's elliptical has been used. Hank is tied to it. haha Just kidding. He is tied to the basement main support beams. Hold on fellas. Looks and sounds nasty. I am more worried about my kids and their mental state of fear right now.

rrr

Dang that does look pretty bad on the radar. Wonder if it will break up before it hits PA or not. It drizzled this morning and is overcast, but not enough that windy. The sun might break out, but I'm smarter than that, this place is a hell hole for weather.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
It has been mostly cloudy here so far today with the sun poking out from time to time. The wind really picked up about 10:30 but I would say within the last hour it has gotten worse. Should be a fun ride in just a bit here. Hope my tree stands are still in standing trees in the end lol.

Anybody in Lucas county. It just got put under the Tornado warning till 12:45

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Crap!!!

Thanks for the heads up guys! I read this and turned on The Weather Channel, shit I have to rig down the trailer and equipment which means I have to be outside before I can go home. I am in Washington County, PA.

If it gets too bad I may stay the night and do it tomorrow. :mad: :smiley_badmood:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Dude,

wont hit us till after 3:00pm

Better wear 2 trash bags as wind gusts to 50mph.
Use lots of duct tape.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dude,

wont hit us till after 3:00pm

Better wear 2 trash bags as wind gusts to 50mph.
Use lots of duct tape.

Yea but they are just starting the cement job!! I have to watch the gas until they are done!!! I got 1.25 rolls of poly flow tube to roll up, get the gas sniffer of the posum belly, and all the other crap. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Stay safe Big Bro, I may head to the Co. Man's shack when it hits.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
looks like its going to be time and a half for me tonight....or tomorrow whenever they feel the need to send us jokers out there.

Last edited: