Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tanner Stine Benefit Cat Tournament

tcba1987

Tanner Stine Benefit Cat Tournament

We be holding the Tanner Stine benefit catfish tournament on June 18th.
Tanner was a up and coming 14 yr old motocross star, who died in a tragic accident riding his mini bike in his back yard. He is the younger brother of Shannon Stine (Rocky ""Rockbass"" Moore's Fiance), we are holding this tournament to help the family with funeral and medical expenses.

Rules are as follows:

Registration will be held behind the New Philadelphia Buehler's Grocery Store on the Tuscarawas River from 5:30 pm to 6 pm.

Weigh ins will be held the same place at MIDNIGHT. Anyone not in the parking lot for weigh ins by 12:05 am (by the tournament directors watch) will not be allowed to weigh in !!!

You may fish on ANY PUBLIC BODY OF WATER in Ohio from the bank or a boat !! All fish must be caught on rod and reel !!

We will be giving out two plaques .........BIG CHANNEL CAT and BIG FLATHEAD CAT.........you may only weigh in one fish of each species. ALL MONEY will be given directly to the Stine family !!!!

PLEASE let everyone know about this tournament it is very important to me and all of the TCBA members !!!

$10 entry fee

For additional Information contact Brian at tcbafishingclub @yahoo.com

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What a shame about Tanner. This is the boy from near Flushing, correct? If so, my assistant baseball coach was racing with him in Minerva, I believe, the day before or weekend before this happened.
My assistant said this kid was really good!