Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12 up and running

nis1

I'm here. Just had freak surgery on my right hand...so I had to go buy a crossbow for this season. Hopefully I can still get a good one in the bag.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No problem NIS. We do what we have to do. I may be using a crossbow too. Time will tell.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm Phil. Xbow guy is Rick. Buckmaster Ben. NIS is Nic? Just awaiting Outdoorsfella, Kevin.

I'd say we look like strong contenders gentlemen.

nis1

I'm Phil. Xbow guy is Rick. Buckmaster Ben. NIS is Nic? Just awaiting Outdoorsfella, Kevin.

I'd say we look like strong contenders gentlemen.

Yeah, you got it Phil, I'm Nick. Looks like a solid team. Glad to make everyone's acquaintance.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well fellas, what's everyone's plans for opening weekend?!
Working out of town Thurs-Sun. Should be able to get an evening hunt in Sunday but won't. I've spent the last 4 nights at my Mom's house. She had surgery last Thursday. We lost dad this summer. I'm helping her in the evenings. That puts me sleeping away from home 7 nights in a row. Pretty sure my wife wants me to spend some time home at some point. She misses me farting under the covers.

nis1

Working out of town Thurs-Sun. Should be able to get an evening hunt in Sunday but won't. I've spent the last 4 nights at my Mom's house. She had surgery last Thursday. We lost dad this summer. I'm helping her in the evenings. That puts me sleeping away from home 7 nights in a row. Pretty sure my wife wants me to spend some time home at some point. She misses me farting under the covers.

Really sorry for your loss Phil. At least you haven't long your sense of humor through rough times haha. Better keep that wife happy so you have more time to spend in the woods once the hunting gets good.

I will be hunting hard early...meaning the first 3 or 4 days. I have to get a pick line put in next week at some point which is going to severely eff the first 6 weeks of deer season. Good news is that I'll have pity points from the wife after that so I'm hoping for an absurd amount of hunting from late November into late season. Had some real good bucks on cam Nov 21st and 22nd last year so maybe I'll get to catch up with one of those guys.