Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
It's about to be on like donkey kong. Can't wait to get back in the woods. Maybe Friday morning if all goes well.

Looks like we're at the top of the leader board so we have to keep putting deer on the ground!!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey fellow members! I finally made it out this evening. I am overlooking an old creek bed that's actually formed into an awesome pinch point crossing. It connects a huge clear cut bedding area to some hardwood timber. There's a food plot only 50 yards from me as well.
It's an awesome evening to be out and just blessed to be able to be here!
I have a week of bow hunting scheduled for the week of 11-8 thru 11-15, plus the week of deer gun season off. Good luck to all of my team members.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I had a nice 1.5 buck at 50 yards. He was in our food plot for about an hour before dark and actually bedded down for a short time.
With the full moon, the deer started moving right at dark. It was nice to be on stand regardless!

Lundy

Pulled cards on 7 cams this past weekend. Bunches of deer, some fawns still with spots first week of Oct. 17 different bucks, all small, 2 around 115, one around 130. Nothing to get excited about yet.

Checking again next week

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey buds! Almost go time for me! One more 10 hour day in Columbus, then my vacation starts!!!! Woohoo!
I've only hunted one morning and 3 evenings up to this point. Lol. Work has been crazy! I need this time off.

Good luck all..

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
What a disappointing week of bow hunting! The weather was less than ideal. Had two days of gusty 20-40 mph winds and some rain. I did see two shooters and my #1 target buck came within 10 yards of my shooting lane. He caught my wind as he was traveling the only trail down wind with a westerly wind. Every other trail, he would have prolly gotten shot! Lol
Oh well, it was fun to get out after them! I will continue to go out as much as possible. I do have the whole week of gun season yet too!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sorry to hear about your number 1 buck getting away from ya. You still have plenty of season left though to get it done!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Sorry to hear about your number 1 buck getting away from ya. You still have plenty of season left though to get it done!

Yep... You betcha! I've got a solid game plan for this up coming gun season. It's never a slam dunk, but Iam very confident and hopeful!
Good luck to the rest of my team!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good luck guys. The hunting here has been slow. Haven't seen a shooter from the stand yet, but I've got a few hunts to squeeze in yet this week and next. One gun season hits though I'll be giving the deer a break and chasing birds.

Lundy

Congratulations Curran!!!

It's getting close to when I will be able to help the team, I hope. I will be hunting all 13 days of the gun seasons