Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #2 Deuces Wild

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Here are some other pics from MN

twireman

Kingston, OH
Damn Tom looks like you got enough bucks to go around lmao!! With a 4 month old my days afield with will be wisely chosen to keep momma bear happy. Both properties I hunt have good deer on em' with plenty of does. I havent ran a trail cam all year and im probably as least prepared this years as any the last ten lol. BTW I hunt in Pike co. at my parents and my inlaws. We'll have a good time this year if nothin else!!

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Adam there are a few bucks there that are going to tempt me if they walk out, I am going to try and hold out though if I can. I may have to sit on my hands :)

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Just did. at1010 was on this evening but motorbreaker hasn't logged on since 9/20 so we will see. When is the latest they can check in before they are replaced Ryan ?

I would like to see all members checked in by end of day tomorrow. Therefore, I may need a few alternates.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just waiting on motorbreaker now.

Dang Tom. I would hold off posting a buck into the contest until after the late season hunt after those hogs since you can only count one buck lol. I would take all the correct pictures needed for every buck you shoot and then just hold off until close to the end to post the biggest one up. Some great looking deer though man. I would be shaking like a leaf and miss everyone of them lol.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Checking in fellas! I was an idiot and signed up in the wrong thread. My name's Ryan but like it says, everyone calls me Red. I've lived in NW Ohio all my life. I have a couple deer in the 150" range on the properties a buddy and I hunt. He is on another team here. We have a couple 140's and maybe 6-8 of them between 110-125. I work at an elevator so my time is limited for the first month of season until Harvest winds down. But, my strength is early season. I have several mature bucks on the wall that fell within the first couple weeks, 2 on the opening weekend. I shoot a PSE X Force compound, 870 wingmaster 20 guage, and optima Pro .45. I'm 99% sure I will be out all opening weekend. My cell is 419 303 7955 and u can text me in stand.