Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 3

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
My buddy took the day off to hunt the farm today. After his morning sit, he went to the back of the farm and said it is all tore up with big scrapes and rubs. We have it laced with cameras back there, so I hope I will have some nice additions to my trail cam pic thread after he is able to go through the cards tonight.
There is a chance I will make it out the last hour or so of today for my first sit of the year, and plan to take a few days vacation over the next couple weeks.
Not sure I even need to get off the couch though due to what has already been laid down by the team!!!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I will not be back out until Sunday evening. I have to head down to Tennessee this afternoon. Need to winterize the boat and cabin. Should be back early Sunday afternoon. Plan on getting ready as soon as I get home and heading out.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Made it out yesterday afternoon. Bumped one from under my stand walking in. Never got a good look at it just saw tail. Nothing else until right before last light. A button and three does all came in and milled around until dark. Probably won't get out again until Friday evening. After that I am on vacation until Nov 13th so I will hit it hard.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's a dandy, Nick. We are setting a good pace so far with two of us done in Ohio already!

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
I'll be out for a morning hunt tomorrow! I gave my daughter Shea the 3 stand choices I am thinking of due to the wind prediction and she picked 'The Peninsula' stand. So that's where I'll be! It is a tried and true rut stand in a major travel route/pinch point.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
IMG_7146.jpg

Back at it this afternoon. Trying the decoy to see if it pays off like it did for Brock and Mason!