Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 4 - The Raging Booners

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
getting off work early today. Should be able to be in stand by 4:00/ Probably gonna sleep in a little tomorrow, and get out in the after noon. Hopefully some seat time this weekend as well.

Anybody else getting out?

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
nothing. i dont know what it is about this spot, but the wind just swirls. i was just inside a treeline facing west. the wind camr ovr, dropped down into the field behind me and blew right back into the woods.

bonemonger

kinsman ohio
seen a small buck out on a mission, was on a steady walk licking his nose as he walked. wont be long now, wife had four bucks under her tonight also. on a side note I only have one more week to work then I am off till jan. 06. buddy who is a professional trapper invited me to Indiana or Maryland with him to bowhunt while he traps. I think I am going to try and get to Maryland.

bonemonger

kinsman ohio
action has been a little slow, passed a doe in p.a. last night. this is my last day of work till jan 06 so i am ready for it to kick in. going down south saturday and check out the sign. its time to put em on the ground team mates.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Seen 8 deer in 2 hunts this week so far. Going in the AM. I got pissed off yesterday, checked my cam, had pics of the big buck I'd like to kill, but I mixed my SD cards up and deleted them before I could even save them.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Dont worry Cotty, at least you manage killing them, I suck lol. I had a buck roll in tonight that looked good at first sight. Had a weird trash point off his base, a split brow but a main frame 8. I grabbed my bow just incase. 10 yards broadside, he turned his head towards me. He was barely inside the ears. Blah