Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 4.

Huckleberry Finn

Redcloud,

I know the frustration, that's what happened to me the first week of last season that I hunted, I had an old bitch hen that would come into my decoys every day, but never bring the big boys with her. Blame it on your crappy decoys and bad calling equipment! Maybe they have some bad ju ju ...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Redcloud,

I know the frustration, that's what happened to me the first week of last season that I hunted, I had an old bitch hen that would come into my decoys every day, but never bring the big boys with her. Blame it on your crappy decoys and bad calling equipment! Maybe they have some bad ju ju ...

Going to send the decoys down the river and toss the caller and striker into the thigh high weeds in the pasture lmao. Will return the vest when you get back home lol.

Just frustrating as hell lol. Ya find the birds before season and then POOF gone just as the season starts lol. Fuggin way worse then deer season around these parts I tell ya. Nothing like bein shown up by a bunch of birds with a brain the size of a pea lol.