Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 5

Matt

Norton, OH
Thanks Moundhill. I will not be able to get out until Friday at the earliest. Jimmy is getting hammered right now with school, so we will see how his schedule turns out (damn engineers anyways!) But rest assured, I will be after em, and I will keep everyone informed of my progress!

Matt

Norton, OH
Moundhill, how are things going bud? I only made it out once on Friday. Had birds gobbling on the roost but they were on another property and they went the opposite direction. Had one bird gobbling his head off at me, but he must have been henned up because every time I would move in closer, he would just stroll away. Too thick in the area to see, but that's my best guess. I will be out again this weekend, hopefully they will be more receptive to my sexy and alluring chatter. ;)

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Things are going pretty slow down here towards athens, diablo and i have gotten close to taking some birds. I've had 3 toms within 70 yards this year, and 2 at or within 40. Shots jus didnt present themselves. I'll be htting it saturday, but i have prom saturday night so i doubt i'll make it out sunday morning. I'll also be going before school a few times this week. Hopefully the weather will clear up TOO :tantrum:. We still have alot of hunting left, goodluck out there! I'm hoping to see a kill thread this weekend.