Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6 - fuggDaveAndChad

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Just checking in fellas. Been pretty slow for me up until tonight. Passed on a nice ten that will be something good in another year or two, and had the big boy at 25y at last light but couldn't make him out through the peep. Saw three bucks total, and all three were harassing does. Fun evening. Hoping for more of the same in the morning.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Skunked tonight and heading out in the morning to the main farm, corn came off last night so their hiding spots are reduced in half lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Passed these two this morning. The ten was at 15y, the nine at 30y.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i took my buddys nephew yesterday didnt have any luck sent him to a blind with his uncle and he missed a doe at last light. i sat on the edge of a corn field where i thought the deer were coming out of but turns out they were coming out of a little 4 acre patch of crp and woods. i bet 20 deer came out of there thought i seen one good buck in the group ill be moving in on them this week and if not ill be sitting in that area come monday of gun week.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I was gonna sit tonight. But for me to go this week anytime, I have to get my mother to babysit due to the babysitter taking the holidays off. Told Mom to hold off til Friday. Cant afford to be getting sick sitting in the rain. Might be chasing some bunnies and birds in the morning

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I fugged up boys I missed a good 10 this morning. I'm about to give up. Don't count on me for any buck points lol. I have no clue what happend think I just jerked it left of his neck when I squeezed it won't happen again I did kill the tree I hit tho.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I fugged up boys I missed a good 10 this morning. I'm about to give up. Don't count on me for any buck points lol. I have no clue what happend think I just jerked it left of his neck when I squeezed it won't happen again I did kill the tree I hit tho.

Shit happens man. No sweat... I haven't seen anything that'd interest me so far....

Last edited:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I've had a fun gun week. Passed up several bucks ranging from 100" up to 120". Took a big Doe on wednesday down on my Hardin County property. My nephew shot a 130" 9 point on Thursday. Have seen several shooters this week, just haven't been fortunate like we were last year. Gonna sit tomorrow morning

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I dropped a smaller buck and will get the measurements up on the harvest thread, not what I thought I'd end up with but sometimes you gotta play the hand your dealt lol....
Good luck Ryan, and all who are still hitting it....