Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6

Schu72

Streetsboro
Forecast for youth weekend doen't look so great, but I'll be out there with my oldest (8). Not sure what days I'm taking for vacation, but I'll be out there. I'll be out most weekends as well.

twireman

Kingston, OH
Good luck Scott!! Looking forward to seeing some feathers down. I didn't take any vacation this year for turks with the baby coming. I'll get out at some point though and hopefully get on one!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here's Old Scout's buddy calling and youth pic
Team 6 is on the board.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335018651.846017.jpg

was bad morning weather wise but turned out good for me to buddy with my grandson kody who is on team 1 get his 1st bird. He knew to shoot at head only lol so when we were cleaning it i said kody if i find 1 b b in the breast i'm kicking ur butt joking and wasn't any. he did great job.

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Man what a downer....seemed like a perfect morning. Did not hear one single gobble. This was the same spot I hunted with my son on Sunday and had multiple gobblers sounding off. Not sure where I'm going to hunt this weekend.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Shot a jake this morning. He was strutting with a hen, but he was partially hidden by some brush. Once he stepped in the clear I dropped the hammer. Probably should have waited, but what's done is done. Hopefully I can upgrade before the season ends.