Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 7 - Tree Assassins

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I don't think I will be getting out with sick kids at home. Good deer Adam best of luck and hope you drop him low.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Hoping to make it happen this weekend. I need to fill a buck tag. NASA is not looking too good, and I can't pass up anymore deer. There is Wide Willy, the small 8, and the goofy little 6. If any come in range from this evening thru Sunday morning they're getting it. Good luck this weekend and lets some pictures of filled tags!

JPN

coshocton
I finally connected with a nice 9 point on Friday. We scored him at 139 6/8 gross and netted 134. Ill get the pics on here soon to get the points.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Just checking in with ya guys. Work has been crazy the last few weeks, hope you're all enjoying the start to winter.

I'm really really really looking forward to the cold weather. The deer were pressured hard this year during gun season in my neck of the woods and it is showing. Hope to fill my buck tag....6wks to go, that's a bummer!

epe

Lancaster
Any none tagged out guys doing any good? We still have my buck to add to the contest.. Still need another buck or two to take it..

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I'll be out but there is no sign that there any deer left in the area lol. I'll be at it until Feb! My favorite type of hunting is finally here!

JOHNROHIO

Still have a tag in my pocket, but don't think I will use it. I have lost the drive for deer lately, to busy working on ducks and geese but that's sucking too.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Still have a tag in my pocket, but don't think I will use it. I have lost the drive for deer lately, to busy working on ducks and geese but that's sucking too.

I have a either or tag as well John and will prolly just eat it. Haven't seen that many deer or does for that matter in and around my hunting area to make me want to use it.

epe

Lancaster

You seeing any birds? We hunt in the canal Winchester and don't have any birds.. Sucks...

JOHNROHIO

We just now are starting to see groups of geese come down. Duck season will prolly come and go without a good hunt.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Nice addition there xbowguy! I'm still at it, hoping this wind lays down and I can get us 20-40pts with some small horned fuggar this next two weeks. Not having another winter is setting me up for major depression!!!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Had TOO get Epe's number's in for ya'll. We have his rack and it's going in the bugs today. Got it OK'd to post for him. Nice Deer....Rack is better than the picture for sure. :smiley_clap: