Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 8

huntn2

Hudson, OH
huntn2 checking in for Team 8. I will be hunting in Ashtabula, Geauga and Portage Counties. If I decide to spend more money, I may hunt NY and or PA as well.

Anyone have thoughts on a team name?

Ryan

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
Hey just checking in, will be hunting jackson county. This may be a tough year, with the weird weather we have been having. I havent heard many birds the past week, most I heard was last month. Any name will work for me.

old hunter

Copy of IMG_1951 copy.jpg The Strut Stoppers have some points guys. I dropped one yesterday,I am hoping to get one with a bow now.Had my grandson out last Sat.,but we got nothing.His dad took him out on Sunday,and got nothing. I will take him out again this weekend. He is going to kill a bird.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Had a fun first hunt of the season this morning guys. Learned a lot about what the birds are doing on this property. Hoping that pays off next weekend.

old hunter

Thanks for the kind words .Kind of wishing I would have shot the Jake with the bow.Grandson and I went out again yesterday morning,we struck out again,butt we will get him.Whats this "Old Man crap Zack???? ha-ha. Glad you had a good time hunting, Huntn2

Last edited: